When I was younger, Facebook ‘notes’ were popular, and I remember writing silly little answers to loaded questions that no one probably ever read. Today, I see these kind of videos circulating the internet. Vogue’s youtube channel specifically films videos with celebrities, asking them 73 questions in a short period of time, a snapshot of who they are as a person. It’s been a lazy, cloudy morning and I haven’t blogged in a little while, so I thought I would answer 73 questions of my own, to give you, the readers of this blog, a little insight into my life and thoughts. So here they are, my answers to 73 questions.
1. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Being able to get five of my close friends together for pizza and movies.
2. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this year?
Being able to celebrate my two year anniversary with my boyfriend, watching my sister graduate, and getting hired at the summer camp I’m working at.
3. What’s the best thing ever?
Friends and family.
4. What’s your favorite season?
Autumn. For its colors, smells, foods, activities, and clothes.
5. What’s your favorite holiday?
6. Would you ever live anywhere else?
I live on a beautiful little island, but I’ve always wanted to live in New York City. Not sure if that will ever be realistic, money wise, but maybe if I win the lottery one day.
7. Beside your phone and wallet, what are a couple must have items?
Chapstick, Purell, and comfortable shoes.
8. What’s something you want to be doing in ten years?
Being a mom, a wife, and a teacher.
9. What’s something you don’t want to be doing in ten years?
Worrying about money.
10. What’s your favorite dessert?
Bananas Foster or anything with chocolate.
11. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
I am a sweet freak, so, no.
12. What’s a food you won’t eat?
13. What’s your favorite condiment?
14. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
Anything sweet and extravagant. Or an omelet with potato hash.
15. What’s your favorite color to wear?
16. What color dress did you wear to your prom?
Red. It was a $60 dress I bought off amazon and I’m still in love with it.
17. Blow dry or air dry?
Air dry. I’m far too lazy and my hair is so fine it dries in less than an hour anyway.
18. What’s your favorite thing to wear?
Knit sweaters, comfy jeans, and ballet flats.
19. Who’s a person you’d love to have coffee with?
My boyfriend, my best friend, or my grandmother.
20. How do you like your coffee?
A cup of espresso mixed with a cup of soy milk, every morning before camp.
21. Who’s the last person you texted?
22. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
23. Who should everyone follow right now?
I love watching The Michalaks on youtube. They upload new vlogs every Sunday and they are incredibly well done. Also, their music selection is always spot on.
24. What’s your favorite music to listen to?
Folk music: The Lumineers and Lord Huron.
25. Favorite country you’ve visited?
France for the scenery and Italy for the food.
26. Last country you’ve visited?
Italy. Three years ago I traveled with my family and we toured from Florence all the way to Rome. We ate gelato with ever meal and witnessed The Paleo: the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced.
27. What is a country you wish to visit?
Amsterdam. My aunt, uncle, and cousins are moving there in a few weeks and I can’t wait to visit them.
28. First pet?
A golden retriever named Chelsea. I was two and I cried when my dad took her out to use the bathroom because I thought he was taking her away.
29. Favorite Disney character?
Doug from UP or Olaf from Frozen.
30. What are you doing tomorrow?
Spending the day in Boston.
31. What are you most excited about in life right now?
The rest of the summer and the rest of camp.
32. What’s the last movie that made you cry?
Finding Dory, both the first and second times I saw it.
33. What’s a movie that always makes you cry?
Armageddon, without fail.
34. A book you read because everyone else was reading it?
Gone Girl and The Girl on the Train. Neither times was I disappointed.
35. What are you really bored of right now?
Seeing models or model-types on Instagram.
36. What’s your favorite beverage?
Tea, iced or hot.
37. What’s your go-to workout?
A long bike ride by the ocean.
38. What would you order at a drive-through?
Four for four at Wendy’s and a frosty.
39. What is one thing you still have from your childhood?
“Goldie” – my golden retriever stuffed animal. He’s been shipped across the United States multiple times because I always used to forget him when we were headed home after trips.
40. What is your favorite, current TV show?
I’m watching Blacklist on Netflix and waiting for Grey’s Anatomy to return to TV.
41. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Teleportation. Or the ability to fly.
42. What is something you are constantly doing?
Writing, planning, and overthinking.
43. What are your nicknames?
My grandfather used to call me Cait and my best friend’s brother calls me Catnip.
44. What makes you laugh?
My sister. John Pinette’s old comedian shows. Things that little kids say.
45. What does creativity mean to you?
Working on something you love while relying on instinct and inspiration.
46. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
47. Beach or mountains?
Too difficult to choose. Beach in the summer, mountains in the winter. I like to stick to the seasons.
48. What’s the one thing you’re most proud of?
The friends that I have and my academic accomplishments.
49. What did you want to do with your life at age five?
I wanted to be a veterinarian like my dad, until I went to work with him and saw a cat being spayed.
50. What’s the first thing you notice about someone when you meet them?
51. What’s the most important thing someone can learn?
52. What’s the bravest thing that you’ve ever done?
Stood up for myself.
53. What’s the most spontaneous thing that you’ve ever done?
When I asked my boyfriend on our first date.
54. What’s your favorite scented candle?
Pine or balsam.
55. What’s your go-to comfort food?
Kraft Mac and Cheese.
56. Would you describe yourself as messy or neat?
Neat, unless I can’t figure out what to wear. Then clothes go flying everything.
57. What’s the first thing you do every morning?
Check my phone.
58. What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed?
Put in earplugs.
59. What do you have for breakfast?
Oatmeal or avocado toast and eggs.
60. What’s one skill you wish you had?
Speaking multiple languages.
61. What’s your favorite pizza?
Anthony’s in Miami – thin crust, no sauce, mozzarella, tomato, and basil.
62. Describe your ideal man in three words.
Compassionate, thoughtful, and funny.
63. Where do you go when you need to be alone?
On a drive.
64. What’s the best party you’ve ever hosted?
A bonfire at the beach with all my best friends after my high school graduation.
65. What’s one thing you always need to have in your fridge at any given time?
66. What’s the biggest thing on your mind right now?
The constant state of violence our country is in.
67. What’s the best thing to do at home on a rainy day?
Sleep in and bake a cake.
68. What book are you currently reading?
In the Woods by Tana French and A Walk in The Woods by Bill Bryson.
69. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
A solid ten.
70. Weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
71. At what age were you happiest?
I’m really enjoying where I am right now.
72. What’s your favorite quote?
From my favorite song, Stubborn Love by The Lumineers, “It’s better to feel pain, then nothing at all. The opposite of love is indifference.”
73. What’s something you believe strongly in?
Things work out the way they’re suppose to. There’s great power in positivity.